You can translate component to your language. Note though, only text and UI elements provided by the component become translated after switching language, not the whole program.
Next component parts are also not translated:
- topics and categories from Youtube search config
- media format description (e.g.
mp4 16mb 412kbps, h264 360p 30fps 316kbps, aac 44100hz 2ch 96kbps)
- properties used in criteria (
- criteria names (e.g. in preferences
Decoding Audio Playback quality)
- most of the text from component's log (this text goes to foobar2000 console prepended with
To change language, go to component preferences
How translation process is supposed to work. Download translation table below and enter into the second column translation for text from the first column. Third column in the table is just description of where the text is used in the component, so it does not need to be translated.
Translation table: en.xlsx
Before starting translation, please send an email to ensure that no one else is working on it.
List of languages that are ready or in progress:
- Chinese (Simplified) [中文(简体)] by Yuyanfeng
- Chinese (Traditional) [中文(繁體)] by Yuyanfeng
- Russian [Русский] by Natya