- different video sync method. Now there are no need to restart playback at next track. DSP that change playback speed now also can be used. Since there are now no difference for playback when video is enabled, video options checkbox 'Enable' was removed. For any case old method is still available using Advanced component preferences Video -> 'Previous video sync method'
- screen reader auto detection. Option 'Use preferences branch instead of tabs' was removed. Now screen reader by default is detected automatically. To turn off auto detection and permanently enable or disable adaptation for screen reader should be used option 'Adapt for screen reader' in Advanced component preferences
- option to give precedence to the format over the quality. When two formats are being compared, 'Priority of formats' is used only after quality comparison. Thus it is used only when qualities of streams are equal. This is not the way that some people expect or would like it to work. So now such behavior can be changed using this option
- video fps now is displayed in History tree and in Source popup menu of video frame context menu
- fixed meta overriding within m3u8 files
- clip title parsing rule has been enhanced a bit
Changelog Version details